Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Monica moved out

Monica surprised us by moving to Denver, CO. She only gave us a few days notice. When she came back from Utah I knew she wouldn't be home long. I was hoping she would've been more honest with us & have given us more notice.
 
She originally said she was moving in with a girl she met in Utah. I REALLY HATE being lied to. She was really moving in with her boyfriend, Devin.
 
 
They had been dating for quite some time. I really wish she had felt like she could be honest with me.
 
She moved out 2 weeks ago & hasn't contacted me except to let me know she had been picked up at the airport & to give me an address to send her mail to. She did post a picture on facebook.
 

I'm not sure why she's ignoring me, but I hope she contacts me soon. I would really like to get to know her boyfriend seeing as he's part of the family now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment