Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday!

My husband, Paul (aka "Charlie Brown" or CB), turned 46 yesterday.  When did he  (& I) get so old?  We met when we were 15. He played Saxaphone and I played Flute.  We marched next to each other in the High School marching band.  I actually set him up to date a friend of mine before we dated. 

For his birthday we had a nice quiet day at home.  The kids & I picked up KFC for dinner as it's one of his favorite places.  We had his birthday cake this afternoon.  There were so many candles, it was really bright.






He opted to not get any gifts for his birthday and for the kids & I to spend more on Father's Day (the next week).  For Father's Day the kids gave him the Kindle Fire he had been asking for.


Happy Birthday CB :)  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment