Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Last Day of Elementary School

Today is Essie's and my last day of Elementary School (ES). 

Essie & Mrs. Heister
Essie is so excited to go to Middle School (MS) next year.  She is an awesome student and a wonderful daughter! She is very sad that I will not have any children in her ES next year. She even told me that I needed to adopt another child, around age 5, so I can continue with the ES.
I started ES as a parent in August 1997 when Emmie started Kindergarten.  I have been very active in volunteering.  I have throughly enjoyed working with the PTA, the Girl Scouts and in various classrooms.  My favorite thing to "do" at the school has been to help with the book fairs.  I enjoy it so much I may even continue helping next year.

Here are my pictures of my children during their Kindergarten years.
Emmie, Fall 1997
G, me, T at Fall Picnic 2000

Rosie (poor quality picutre - it was the only one on my computer) 2002

Essie - 1st day of Kindergarten 2006

My how they've grown!  I love my children but sure do miss these young ones who wanted to spend a lot of time with me & hugged me constantly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment