Thursday, August 9, 2012

Needlework & Other Craft Projects

I started learning at a young age (8?) to do some handcrafts.  I learned to croche, knitt and do some simple needlework.  I really enjoy cross-stitching.  I have attempted to instill that in my children . . . didn't work so well.  Most of them don't have the patience to just do it.  Essie, on the other hand, enjoys it.
She finished her first project this past February.  I finally took pictures off my camera.


She did a real nice job.  She did some "pillow" projects as well.  She cannot find one of them but here's the other (picture taken today as I forgot to take pictures when she was done.




Right now she's attempting to learn to croche so she can make a new project. It is real cute & I may borrow the instructions and attempt to make some myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment