Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School

Yes, school is back in session.  I took my obligatory first day of school pictures, of course.
 
 
 
Joshua & Anthony are Seniors.  They are pretty excited to be in their last year of High School. 
 
 
Maggie is in 10th grade.
 
 
 
Samantha is starting Middle School (6th grade).
 
I am glad they are back to school as they were getting bored.  They also all enjoy school (for the most part).  I do miss them when they are gone but appreciate the time we are together even more.  I am making a stronger effort to be with them when they are home (as opposed to working on something on my computer - usually in my bedroom).
 
I was surprised at how much I was able to get accomplished with them at school.  I had forgotten how much I could do without constant interruptions.  I guess if I didn't put them as my priority, I could get more accomplished. :) 
 
Unfortunately my dear husband called me this morning and asked me how my "vacation" was going.  Really? As if!
 
Seminary starts on Wednesday.  Maggie seems excited, I'm not so sure about Joshua and Anthony.  We're going to see if we can convince Geneva to come as well.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you made a blog!!! Cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they're rather cute as well.

      BTW - I really miss your family. ;(

      Delete