Friday, July 6, 2012

The 5 W's

Who am I? - My name is Beth.  I am a stay-at-home mother of 5 children.  My oldest, Monica (Emmie) moved out a month ago to try living on her own. I am married to Paul (Charlie Brown or CB). My other children are Joshua (G), Anthony (T), Maggie (Rosie) & Samantha (Essie).  I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I grew up in the church.  CB was not a member when we started dating or when we were married.  I have a profile on the church's website, if you want to know more about me.  There is also more information on my first posting (June 8, 2012 "Emmie's Moving".  If you want to know more, please feel free to ask.

What is the reason I started a blog? -  I have many friends & family members who blog.  I had debated a long time about starting one but couldn't figure out why I should.  When Emmie left, I was writing all my feeling in my journal as well as posting some on facebook.  I realized that I wasn't the only one who had a hard time with children leaving.  I was also having trouble with my hand falling asleep as I was writing in my journal.  I figured this way I would be able to share thoughts with myself and anyone who found my blog as well as keep my hands awake. :)

I also find there are things I want to "share" (like the silly sign at the Doctor's office). I will share them here.  I may share other things.  I am sure my blog will "grow" with me.

Where do I live? - I live in Gaithersburg, MD.  My family lives in a 2 bedroom condo.  We've lived here since Emmie was a few weeks old.  We really like living in Gaithersburg.  We like the school, most of the neighbors and the people in our Ward (congregation). We may move after G & T graduate (2013) but it will all depend on wether or not CB finds a job somewhere else.

When do I write? - That will vary depending on mood.  I may blog multiple times per day or go for a long time w/o blogging. I have the option to blog from my home computer and my cell phone.  I have only written items from my phone so far and saved them as drafts to be completed at home . . . but that doesn't mean it will always be that way.

Why do I blog? -  I'm not sure . . .  yet.  We'll see. :)

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment